APRIL FOOLS! of course i’m going to do a calendar for April - I made the first day especially easy so you don’t have to worry if you missed it, just start from day 2!
- Stand with feet together.
- Take a big step forward, then slowly lower your body into a lunge postition.
- Make sure your knee is above your ankle, keeping it at a 90 degree angle.
- Slowly push back up to starting position, pushing from your heel.
- Do not lean forward when lunging.
- Do not position your knee in front of your ankle.
- Do not hunch forward.
- Stand with feet hip distance apart with your toes, knees and hips in a straight line.
- Pull your belly button towards your spine and contract your abdominal muscles.
- Slowly lower your body, as though you are sitting in a chair.
- If you can, go down until your butt is in line with your knees (knees at 90 degree angles). If you can’t go down that low, go as low as you can.
- Take a moment and look down make sure your knees are BEHIND your toes.
- Keeping the weight in your heels, slowly push your body back to starting position.
- At the top of the movement, do NOT lock your knees. Keep a slight bend in them.
- Same as a lunge, but hold down for the specific time
- Make sure you’re knees are as close to the ground as possible. This will give you better results
- Put your hands on your hips if you need help stabilizing yourself
1 year ago 335 notes workout exercise butt squat lunges bum ass april calendar thinspo fitspo skinny muscle legs thighs